My Blog

13.10.10

Evaluating and Revising my GAME Plan

So far through this whole process I've learned that everytime I think I am making significant progress, another problem seems to pop up. Sometimes it is a minor issue, but other times it seems to make me reevaluate the whole process. A classmate recently introduced me quia.com which allows me to create multiple choice exams. Though I have not had a chance to research it, I am hoping that it can add as a supplement of my other exams and help better prepare my students for their state exams.
Creating a wider range of questions that will help me reproduce similar questions that they will see on their state exams. Being able to do their test online in a computer lab should provide them form the monotony of the pencil and paper test.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karl,

    I understand what you mean when you say, when one thing arises another comes up as well. Trying to manage all the work seems to be difficult for me a good day as well. I think the idea of online multiple choice test is a great idea. How would you manage the test if you need the students to solve a problem or will the problems not request them to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are not required to solve problems on the state exams, so I would not ask them to do so in the exams that I create. I would want them to get as an authentic look at the test as possible.

    ReplyDelete