My Blog

19.9.10

GAME Plan

One of my professional goals has been to learn how to improve on my GAME plan.
As each year goes on, I try to improve on each one of my lessons from the year before. I will take the time to update and modify each one in hopes that it will enhance my students learnign experience. One thing that I have done this year is to model digital-age work and learning. Last year when I tried a new lesson, I did not know the ins and outs of the site that I was using. This made communication between my students and myself very difficult. Though I was able to teach on all the indicators, the lesson itself was very choppy and difficult at times for the students to comprehend. Reflecting back, I should have had a better understanding of the site so that I could navigate through the lesson more smoothly. This year for the lesson, I will review the site and make sure to clean up the loose ends from the old lesson.
Another way I plan on improving my GAME plan is to engage in professional growth and leadership. I will do this through communication with other teachers in the form of professional learning communities and through professional development opportunities. Our school system usually allows us time to partake in professional development opportunities which then in turn we can share with our colleagues. Our school system usually allows us to partake in workshops that will teach us what is new in technology and provide us with ways to integrate it into our lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment